- 2 cups assorted unsalted nuts (our favorites are walnuts, cashews, pecans and almonds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted walnut oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the toasted nuts in the melted butter, rosemary, salt, sugar and cayenne. Drizzle with walnut oil.